Law, politics, public policy, and public affairs often overlap. MDK Law provides legal support services to assist our clients in managing their interactions with local, state and federal government agencies and political bodies. Government activity reaches into many areas of our clients’ business and our attorneys can assist with the development and implementation of a strategic approach to maximize opportunities while minimizing risk.
Joel Murray, an attorney with MDK Law, has experience with advocating at both the federal and state level for and against legislation, and was national President of the Democratic Law Students Association. In addition, during law school, he completed a fellowship under Senator Patty Murray’s (R-WA) Subcomittee on Workforce Education and Training.
MDK Law has experience with:
- Litigation over ballot initiative language and constitutional issues
- Federal and state legislative advocacy
- Federal and state regulation promulgation and rulemaking
- Washington Administrative Code (“WAC”)
- Code of Federal Regulations (“CFR”)
- Administrative appeals
- Local government law